Transforming sitting into healthy activity
Core-flex Seating Technologies has designed a chair that offers you the benefits of movement all day long, with no distraction from your computer work. By introducing natural, therapeutic motion into the act of sitting, the Core-flex chair keeps your blood flowing, your back strong and your body healthy. Designed in consultation with one of the busiest Spinal Health Centers in Canada, the Core-flex chair is unlike any office chair you have ever tried. Its patented Dual-flex seat allows natural, balanced movement for your legs, pelvis, and core, and you'll notice the difference immediately. Our bodies crave movement, and the average office chair immobilizes your legs for hours on end, depriving you of the most efficient movement for stimulating your body's metabolism.
Posture's most important motion
The human body has one primary strategy for movement: walking. This means that the supporting muscles and structures of the spine are highly adapted to the constant alternation of force from side to side, and research has identified this motion as key to back health. Sitting motionless fatigues your back muscles, leading to slumped sitting postures and a stressed lower back. The Core-flex seat allows just enough movement to tilt the pelvis and stimulate muscles of the legs and core. The results are greater comfort, an active core, better posture, and more calories burned, for every minute that you're sitting.
Dynamic Sitting and the Core-flex Office Chair
Core-flex Split Seat Features:
- Encourages the natural alternating movement of the legs
- Provides ankle and knee flexing that increases blood flow and stimulates the metabolism
- Reduces discomfort under legs and buttocks by constant alternation of pressure from side to side
- Gently rocks the pelvis like walking, strengthening the spine and nourishing the discs
- Allows full range of motion while reaching forward and sideways
- Prevents swelling and cramping in the lower legs
- Activates leg and core muscles more effectively than sitting on an exercise ball
- You get the stimulation and benefits of walking, without the jarring distraction
We invite you to join the thousands of customers who are enjoying pain-free sitting and the benefits of a more active lifestyle...at their desks!